Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our summer part two

Who ever said having a baby ruins your social life has not seen our calendar. We have had such a busy couple of weeks. I hosted a dinner birthday party for our friends Will and Linus. I went to a house cooling party for my best friend Melanie and her room mate Katie. Went to our friend Holly's art show. Had brunch with Auntie Jess and soon to be Uncle Chris.Got some gardening done. Had coffee with my friend Rachel. Went on a shopping trip with my sister. Saw my friend Molly's band The Lost Patrol play at the Whiskey http://www.thelostpatrol.com/ Their CD is quite good by the way. Had dinner and scrabble night with Manash and then we hit the road to go back to northern California for Peter and Grace's wedding . The wedding was so wonderful it was really worth the trip. It was really lovely and Tristan got to meet most of his family on the Lee side includeing two little ones really close to his age.



No comments:

Post a Comment