Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What I'm Reading Now 2


Last night I finished reading Inside Straight. The book is number 18 of the Wild Card series. I haven't read all of them yet but I gotta say I am a sucker for long series. I really love getting to know the world and characters. These books are not the best I have read but I will come back cause I'm hooked and gotta read em all. I guess it's the collector personality I have. I think my husband is the opposite of me. Even with a great series he starts to get bored near the end and is ready for it to be over. The Wild Card series is a brain child of George R. R. Martin who has been one of my top favorite writers in the last few years. His series A Song of Ice and Fire is the best. I love love love it. So pretty much anything he writes I will read.

No comments:

Post a Comment