Thursday, July 9, 2009

What I'm Reading Now


I just finished reading Death's Daughter by Amber Benson. It took me a really long time to read because I don't have as much time to read as I used to. But the family and I went to the UCLA Book Fair and met Amber Benson and got a signed copy of her book. I'd always liked her on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I was surprised how much I enjoyed her book. It was an easy read, and went down like candy.


I also read Cedric Hollows in Dial M for Magic by my friend Sina Grace. It was really good! I had no idea Sina was such a pervert... well, maybe I did. I knew he was a good writer because he wrote a comic book series called Books With Pictures, about me and the other employees of Hi De Ho Comics. But his writing has gotten even better since then (even though you can't really have a subject as good as me).
P.S. I learned how to make links to other websites while making this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment