Thursday, September 3, 2009

What I'm Reading Now 3

Hunter's run was a pretty awesome sci fi book. The planet the story takes place on is settled by Brazilians and Mexicans from earth. My husbands family is from Brazil so it was neat for me to read all the citys named after real Brazilian places ( the planets name is sau paulo). It was also neat to have a sci fi hero that wasn't your typical caucasian character. I thought the writing was really good, with three great writers working on it i guess it would have to be. As you know from my last post George RR martin is my fave. I am Really excited because i found out the series of him I LOVE is getting turned into an HBO show. They already cast one of my favorite actresses for it . I don't think there is any way I can NOT like the show. Any way I have already started reading my next book "dead untill dark" the book true blood is based on I hope I like it as much as Hunters run.

No comments:

Post a Comment